Both Microsoft and Google are like one-stop shop for business productivity software. Their respective subscription offerings, Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, tick all the top-level boxes on your company's communications and productivity checklist. Both the suite includes the following features:
- Business email and shared colabrative services like Drive, Docs, Calendar attached to custom domains.
- Productivity apps for creating and collaborating on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Online storage, with shared space for collaboration and a large allotment of personal storage space for each user account
- Corporate communication tools, including messaging, online meetings, and video conferencing
- A management interface, with advanced features such as compliance and archiving for enterprise customers as well as security features including two-factor authentication
- Highly reliable cloud infrastructure with data centers worldwide.